Need the tools to win the largest costume contest in the Carolinas?We’ve got you covered with our 32,000 square feet of fabric and notions. We buy in huge bulk and pass the savings on to you!
Having trouble choosing the perfect costume?Here are 10 DIY costume ideas and the materials you can buy at Mary Jo’s to make them! Click the name for additional ideas and tutorials!
- royal blue tulle
- royal blue ribbon
- shimmery green fabric
- green or turquoise sequined fabric
- turquoise and blue tulle
- fleece fabric
- pink and black fabric or felt
- red fabric
- grey felt
- colored pompoms
- black, orange and white felt
- black elastic
- brown fabric
- furry fabric
- various shades of brown felt
- green, red and yellow fabric or felt
- black or brown elastic for belt
- pink, blue or purple tulle
- stretch jersey fabric in a matching color
- white and blue fabric or felt
- blue and white tulle
- black fleece
Don’t forget!Submit a photo of your DIY costume masterpiece to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 2nd for a chance to win $75 in MJ Bucks!
Click here to purchase your 2015 Gravedigger's Ball tickets!