Spring is here which means it is time renew, reuse and refresh your home with plenty of DIY workshops, fabric sales and one amazing weekend at Mary Jo's!
Join us for three days of prizes, giveaways and amazing sale prices! On Thursday and Friday learn how to make your very own bag holder, seasonal place mats, napkins, seat cushions, pillows and more with our free home decor classes. On Saturday, we are breaking out the big home dec guns with sessions on how to reupholster your head board as well as your foot stool!
This weekend only also take advantage of our exciting sale prices.
- Select fabrics $.99 and up
- Cotton fabrics starting at $4.99
- Home decor fabrics starting at $1.99
- Simplicity, McCalls, Kwik-Sew and Butterick Patterns just $1.99
- AccuCut Die Cuts are buy one get one half off, of equal or lesser value
Oh, we can't forget the best part! We are giving away prizes every hour this weekend, which include sewing classes, $500 in gift cards, fabric, scissors, baskets of goodies, kits, jellyrolls and more!