Friday, May 1, 2009

NEWSFLASH & Paper Doll Update...

1. Mary Jo's Cloth Store was recently a featured article in Threads Magazine. Check it out!
Many of you wrote in asking for more specific instructions on the "process" of making the cloth Paper Dolls. So here are the details, from Miss Maggie herself!
"I fused Peltex #71, to the back of the paper dolls, and then cut them out. On the clothes I used Pellon wonder under transfer web #805, after I fused the backs of the clothes I then peels off the other side of the transfer web and pressed then to a pale pink fabric. After I cut out all the outfits I liked; matching my paper dolls to my cloths I glue a small amount of Velcro loop side to the tabs of my cloths with gem tack, any fabric glue will work. The loop side if the Velcro will stick to the back of the Peltex on the back of the paper dolls."
There you have it, all the news that is fit to print, have a wonderful day.
Remember to send us your stories, we are your biggest fans!

No comments: